Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your shipping fees?
- $5 flat rate shipping via First Class Mail.
$30 expedited 2-day shipping via USPS Express
Tracking numbers provided regardless of shipping method.
- When will my order be shipped?
- Orders received by 11:00AM EST will be shipped out by the next business day. You will receive an email that indicates when your order has shipped.
- Will my Credit Card be charged immediately?
- No. Your credit card will not be charged until your order has shipped. You will receive an email that indicates when your order has shipped and payment has been processed.
- Return Policy?
- We have an unconditional guarantee. Therefore, if a manufacturer defect causes you to be unhappy with your purchase you can return the garment(s) by mail for a refund. You will be credited for the cost of the garment(s) and applicable taxes. Shipping is not refunded. Contact us at email@example.com for more information or see Our Policies for more information.
- Why should I create an account and register with shopfruit.com?
- You won't have to re-enter your credit card, shipping or billing information; when you place an order they will be filled in automatically. Additionally, you can opt-in to receive special offers from us for being a preferred customer.
- How can I cancel or change an order?
- We will make every effort to accommodate your request. However, keep in mind our system is designed to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. As a result, we cannot cancel or change an order once it has entered the shipping process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to customer service.
- What Is My Wish List? How Do I Put Items Into It?
- Your Wish List is a record of shopfruit.com products that you love. You can share your Wish List with friends and family to help them find what you want for birthdays, holidays, or anytime!
- Am I charged sales tax?
- Shopfruit.com is required by law to collect state and local sales taxes in the state(s) in which it primarily does business. If you live in a state where we have a physical location, we are required to collect sales tax. NOTE â€“ Tax rates are subject to change at anytime.
- What is an online exclusive?
- Shopfruit.com offers styles/prints or colors that are not available in retail stores and can only be found online.