411 On Bra Care
The Do's and Don't's on keeping your favorite bra looking new!
- Get your hands wet! Hand wash your bra in cold water and lay it flat or over a hanger to dry.
- Give your bra a break. You shouldn't wear the same bra two days in a row. A day of rest allows your bra to keep its' shape and elasticity longer.
- Create a bra wardrobe that way you can avoid over-wearing your bras.
- Don't let the washer and dryer bully your bra! Tossing your bra in the washer and dryer may cause rips, tears or shrinkage.
- Avoid overstuffing your bra drawer. You should try to fold your bras and put them away carefully so that they don't get tangled.
- Do not iron your bras. Enough said.